Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Blogging buddy faux pas

I am a bad-blogging-buddy for sure. I have no excuse. My wonderfully creative and talented friend Pam has a super-active blog called Pam Banis Originals full of all kinds of beautiful creative things. She does quilts, garments, costumes, wool, you name it. She also makes these awesome vintage spool ornaments that I love. The pic below are some of her special ones for October.
2013 LIMITED EDITION PB0- PINK THREAD SPOOL ORNAMENTS
She very crazily graciously asked me for a blog interview about my creative process. I did it, she posted it, and I have not shared it. Boo-hiss.

So here you go, if you are interested at all in what goes on in my goofy little creative brain, check out the interview. Or, better yet, just check out some of the really cool stuff Pam does!

Happy stitching,

Tonya

4 comments:

  1. Oh my *blushing* You are too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I love love love your goofy little creative brain, Ton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And remember, it's not the size of the brain but the quantity and quality of the folds that matter!

    ReplyDelete